Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Buy Walnuts Online and Save

Last night I was in a rush at Price Chopper to get in and get home to bed. One of the items I needed was something to throw on my oatmeal in the morning to give it some kind of taste. I choose walnuts and after getting out of the store I was running the items through my head trying to figure out why my bill was so high. When I read the receipt and I saw the $9.00 for the walnuts I about fell to the ground. $9.00 for this small bag of walnuts? 
When I got home I thought that is the last time I will buy that at a local store and got online to check out the prices. After comparing the prices I will be buying walnuts online instead of the local grocery store.
Get online and check to see if the non perishables you buy at the local store are cheaper. It can save you some major bucks plus you don't spend money on non needed items because if your like me I will always add something I saw on the shelves when walking through the store.
Hopefully I can plan ahead and order online the next time I need walnuts or any other items that I don't have to worry about being shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment